If you have been invited to participate in the TDA by your group leader, you were either given a code and a link to the TDA (start at number 1 below) or sent an email with a link that takes you directly to the registration page (start at number 3 below).
- If you have a passcode, go to the TDA home page
- Click Login/Register and enter the passcode in the box titled Passcode and click Submit.
You only use the passcode once as an individual. The next time you log in, you will use the email address and password you create during registration.
- User Registration
- Complete the registration page that asks for email address, password, etc.
- Review and check I Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click Register
- Select which roles you fill at your church.
- Be sure to select the role Primary Group Leader or Lead Pastor as one of your roles so that you can access the advanced features available to groups.
- If you are not the person who will be the Primary Group Leader for TDA (inviting new users, setting up the sub-groups, reviewing reports), then please make sure that person registers as soon as possible before inviting others to participate.
- Click Next.
- If your group leader has created sub-groups (this usually depends on how many are going to take it), you will be given the option to select which groups you are a part of.
- Click Next
- If no one else has been assigned as the group leader for those groups, you will be given the option to assign that role to yourself. Select “yes” if you are the group leader/teacher of that particular group. Select “no” if you are a group member, so that it will be open for the actual group leader when they register.
- Click Next
- You are registered (and ready to take the TDA)
Remember, the next time you log in, you don’t need your passcode. You will use the email address and password you created when you registered.